Forum for Owners and Enthusiasts of the Oettinger 16V Engine

You are not connected. Please login or register

My white 84 GTI

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My white 84 GTI on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 am

FlugGTI

So this is my original Oettinger 16V car, the one that started it all for me. It has been running for a few years now, but at some point I figure I will do an exhaustive build thread complete with pics and specifications.

I was bored tonight looking through some build pictures and I found this one which I liked particularly.

Last edited by FlugGTI on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the link...had to organize my photobucket pictures)

2 Re: My white 84 GTI on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:18 am

romaingirardlamamy

Aaaahhhh finally

I was wondering when you will speak about it

Your the only one that I know turbo d one of them
Haven't ear about it before
And like I told you in the past been told not to
As the alloy won't withstand the sort of heat that turbo create

But you proved that wrong and it s a pretty awesome engine

More pics more pics

3 Re: My white 84 GTI on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 pm

FlugGTI

I've got about 3000 miles on the setup now and no problems as of yet. I DID go conservative and got a big turbo and intercooler (cool intake charge temps) and plenty of fuel capability (1000cc injectors), as well as having the combustion chambers, valves, and intake/exhaust ports ceramic coated

4 Re: My white 84 GTI on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 am

carbreaker

FlugGTI wrote:I've got about 3000 miles on the setup now and no problems as of yet. I DID go conservative and got a big turbo and intercooler (cool intake charge temps) and plenty of fuel capability (1000cc injectors), as well as having the combustion chambers, valves, and intake/exhaust ports ceramic coated

damn im in love noticed this one on vw vortex ive d build a set one like this on a 18 20vt ,,smooth ride lots of torque,,, Shocked email send ... Embarassed

5 Re: My white 84 GTI on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Oettinger83

Reaaly would like to see your pix ..; but can't see it on my screen ... Is it normal?
What a Face

http://oettinger-classic.frenchboard.com/

6 Re: My white 84 GTI on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 pm

romaingirardlamamy

yes it is
flug must have change his setting on his photobucket account
you can see the all build on vortex

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum